Monday, August 23, 2004

??? I hate polls. But what I hate most about them is that I'm addicted to them. While they don't make sense and are generally contradictory, they are also usually accurate.

So Web sites like Electoral-Vote.com, which show how the presidential candidates are doing state by state, are feeding my addiction.

But I noticed something strange on that site. While Kerry is ahead in the overall electoral-vote count, he is barely winning in California, ahead by only three points (within the margin of error, I presume). You can tell by the line graph that this is unusual, and I suspect that something must have went wrong with that poll. But if Kerry is struggling in California, he's in a whole heap of trouble. I seriously doubt that's the case, though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Staunch Moderate
Using Caribou Theme | Bloggerized by Themescook